Need help picking a new HU

No Room IV Boom
10+ year member

New But Not Really
Hey guys

I have been away from caraudio for a minute. I have an 03 Silverado HD and i am in the market for a new HU. The 6 disc changer is nice but not what i like. My price range is 300.00 to possibly 500.00 just depends on what the specs are. ill do my best to list what i need and the unit im looking at.

Kenwood-KIV-701 - Kenwood KIV-701 Digital media receiver at Crutchfield.com

I am open to any and all brands but i have had experience with Kenwood and Pioneer for the most part. The unit MUST have is USB..i would like a moderately good EQ..I have a rear view camera installed on the truck but the screen is gone so if i could have a unit to plug into camera would be a plus. pre outs 4volts or better also a plus because i do plan to have atleast one amp.

USB - 4 Volts - Good EQ - Any brand - Camera hook up a plus will even consider a DVD/Nav/USB but try to make in my price range...

Any help is appreciated

maybe this is right

9st73t.jpg

It will fit just fine.Nice choice for being away for a while,.Check out Sonicelectronix,com also,may save a few dollars on the same unit?They have free install kits too, and ant adapter if needed for the vehicle

clarion nx501

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

I just got one the other day and I lubbers it.

You've missed out on some amazing deals on Eclipse decks over the last couple of weeks. davetemple has put up 3 amazing headunits for about HALF of their worth. I've bought 2 of them.. hehe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.