mast240

2012 East coast meet

throwing this out there as a suggestion... maybe something we can get going on for later this year... northeast meeting.

would love to get a meet together sometime, check out everyone elses shit, drink some beers... just chill.... who's down?

any suggestions for meet location/timeframe?

NEW TO CAR AUDIO? READ THIS FIRST... http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/532425-new-car-audio-read-first.html

the loudest montero sport around

head unit: toshiba thrive 10.1" android tablet/ Kenwood KVT-516

front stage: each door: 1 8' RF p1 (midbass), midrange: 2 cadence cwm6.5's, 1 memphis pr 6.5 coax (kickplate), 1 cadence 4' coax (a-pillars)

subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18'S, walled in a clamshell

amps: subs: AB 500.1, looking for a second; midrange and midbass: 2 AP 1000.4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

jace8n.gif

King of prussia mall/hooters

Pioneer Avic 8100nex

Audible Physics H6mb, AR3-A, AR20

JBL W10GTI MKII

Minidsp c6to8

Kenwood XR400-4

Kenwood XR900.5

eh... wanted to keep it more in the center of the east coast... maybe somewhere in DE/NJ/NY

NEW TO CAR AUDIO? READ THIS FIRST... http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/532425-new-car-audio-read-first.html

front stage: each door: 1 8' RF p1 (midbass), midrange: 2 cadence cwm6.5's, 1 memphis pr 6.5 coax (kickplate), 1 cadence 4' coax (a-pillars)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

jace8n.gif

pa is in the center of all of them?

and kop is extremely easy to get to

Pioneer Avic 8100nex

JBL W10GTI MKII

Minidsp c6to8

Kenwood XR400-4

Kenwood XR900.5

yea, i've been there... used to live in jersey back in the day.... just thinking for guys coming from south/north on the coast, how much extra driving it will be, you know

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

jace8n.gif

either way someone is going to have to drive a good distance and i suggested KOP because its 40 mins from de hour from nj and 20 mins from philly

Pioneer Avic 8100nex

JBL W10GTI MKII

Minidsp c6to8

Kenwood XR400-4

Kenwood XR900.5

maybe.... what i would like to do is get suggestions from everyone, and then see where we all want to meet, u kno

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

jace8n.gif

I'll be at Elite Summer Nationals, if it's going to be held this year.

I'm not driving 6+ hours to go to a mall. :fyi:

qXvZLUF.png

I'll be at Elite Summer Nationals, if it's going to be held this year.

I'm not driving 6+ hours to go to a mall. :fyi:

i said /hooters...

Pioneer Avic 8100nex

JBL W10GTI MKII

Minidsp c6to8

Kenwood XR400-4

Kenwood XR900.5

KOP works for me as well. Wouldn't have definites until a date was decided and much nearer.

*Sundown Z15 *SAX-1200D *CDT HD-61A *SAX-100.4 *Pioneer DEH-80PRS *KnuKonceptz *XS Power D3400 *270A Mechman

Sold to: blackbonnie, TheOneJordan, resko1, kr15, Zichardruniga, IBmikexxx, plugitin

Bought from: Gruszka530, theMessenjah44, ltr450racer690, Dpc69ss, 97maxima(Here and ROE), Pillow(CACO), pro-rabbit, woofercooker, Twisted_0912

Would like to have it a lil later in the year.... like maybe around may timeframe... got $hit going on for work up through April, then a lil break in may, then picking back up again in June. Would also give us a chance to have time to get the word out for a bigger showing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

jace8n.gif

yeah.........id have to fly in :( if you get enough people maybe i will make a motorcycle trip out of it with a few other enthusiasts.

yeah.........id have to fly in :( if you get enough people maybe i wir1 or ll make a motorcycle trip out of it with a few other enthusiasts.

R1 or R6 bro?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

jace8n.gif

R1 or R6 bro?

I call CBR rocking the wrong tires lol.

On topic, May would work for me. I finish school in May, so I'll only have to get around work, rather than work and school.

*Sundown Z15 *SAX-1200D *CDT HD-61A *SAX-100.4 *Pioneer DEH-80PRS *KnuKonceptz *XS Power D3400 *270A Mechman

Sold to: blackbonnie, TheOneJordan, resko1, kr15, Zichardruniga, IBmikexxx, plugitin

Bought from: Gruszka530, theMessenjah44, ltr450racer690, Dpc69ss, 97maxima(Here and ROE), Pillow(CACO), pro-rabbit, woofercooker, Twisted_0912

yea, that way it's warmed up a bit, but it's not quite hot as fvck yet, you know.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

jace8n.gif

maybe you'll have my amp then too , mast

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

pioneer avhx 4800 dvd, ampere tfhe 9.0 and 150.4 with arc audio xxd 4080

4 d3100 and 3 deka 8a31 and d975 ,270 dc power and 320 amp singer alt

B2 ref mids,Cdt es6 mids cdt es 010 tweets x2 ,es 03 Mids x 2 mx1000 , sky high ,eb flex, and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 crossfire xsv2 18s in a 4th order no wall box

NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE

http://www.dcsoundlab.com

Nc is in the middle of the east coast. we can do it at my house

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]too many refs look at my itrader .

yo winah is flappin 'roun like a the katfeesh lester done did kaut over der yonder

this guy is a genius!

Bridging takes a way a lot of the SQ and it sounds extremely distorted I believe when you bridge it it switches from a class A/B to a class D but im not positive

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now