Deal of the day?

As much as I dislike eD, the nine.1 seems to be a solid amp (they dont make it, just badge it), and that price for it plus two subs is a good deal. Assuming its all in working order. For that price, test the equipment before handing over the cash.

That sounds like a really good deal, but I think I've got a better one. How about I give you the finger and you give me my phone call?

Nah, just kidding. I share audioholic's sentiments verbatim. Not a fan of the company, but that really does sound like a great deal.

If it's on ebay or you pay with paypal, you are protected. If you get it and it's a sham, you can always dispute the sale. I've done this several times and always come up on top. CL-test before cash. I say go for it.

If it's on ebay or you pay with paypal, you are protected. If you get it and it's a sham, you can always dispute the sale. I've done this several times and always come up on top. CL-test before cash. I say go for it.
You're protected with Paypal only as you weren't stupid enough to pay as a gift. Never pay as a gift on Paypal unless you trust the person 100%. Trust a person 99%? Not paying as a gift. Someone gives you s*** about the $5 in fees? Either tell him to eat them or no deal or offer to pay them. Gift is not an option!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.