Can anyone Bass Boost this song?!

Participant count
  • Participants list

Fi_
10+ year member

King of Diamonds
Fryeburg

Good song and gets decently loud but I feel it was meant to be louder... I want more songs with good lyrics and beats to pound hard and not so much just Gucci and Jeezy all the time... So can anyone do this? I don't want it TOO slowed and NONE of that screwed and chopped crap more like a Decaf remix.

GROANED!

Like it or not it would make a good bumping song... It has decent consistent bass lines that go good with the song.

Problem is the song is loud but the bass oscillates so you can boost it but it will clip. Only way to make it louder is to rebass
beat me to it^ bass boost almost always ends badly, and of coarse will make it sound like sheet.

I didnt mean "bass boosting" has nobody heard decafs music here? He makes quiet songs slam and it doesnt sound distorted compared to any other song. Jesse you know what I'm talking about since you run decafs do you know what I'm asking for then? maybe you can explain better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.