Daily Beater in the ole Farm Truck

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Well time to do a new build in my old Farm truck since I sold the Planet Audio BB 175.4 about a month ago...I hope to have some updated pics soon....The amp is gonna be a Memphis baby belle the front a rear chs will be bridged on a set of Blaupunkt Velocity 5x7 with woven cone and the subs are first gen new style RE 10s in an under rear seat sealed box....they will be ran on the sub ch @ 600watts from the baby belle.....

260304_10150204607839965_514149964_7017148_965209_n.jpg

So when I head down that way for finals this year, I can take one out for the night right? The truck will be inside so I won't be able to take it anywhere. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Well man, I am happy to hear that you are alive and well.I am happy to hear that you have a new project, and eager to follow up on it as well.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/awesome.gif.4430a219d9aaaa6cadc75e9290979dfb.gif

I actually got the amp playing yesterday....before the rain set in....It sounds pretty good but ...I may make some adjustments...I hope to get some new pics as I put the new leather interior in the truck and can mount the amp its sitting behind the sub box for now ..........Id rather do a single 10 or 8 ported @ 1 ohm on the baby belle....So Im gonna try to come up with a custom box instead of the prefab under seat box...

I actually got the amp playing yesterday....before the rain set in....It sounds pretty good but ...I may make some adjustments...I hope to get some new pics as I put the new leather interior in the truck and can mount the amp its sitting behind the sub box for now ..........Id rather do a single 10 or 8 ported @ 1 ohm on the baby belle....So Im gonna try to come up with a custom box instead of the prefab under seat box...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ready2go.gif.6557fa3d88b9eaca9c7b8efb9cbd02ed.gif lets see the latest build take place lol.

Well its about time to "start" a build log Dave. You really need to work on progress pics. I will start mine with Lucky 21 in the spring. Got nowhere heated to do it in the winter.

Cant wait to see some pics.That sounds like it will be pretty good set up.Ive always liked the Belles,Great amps man.Ya, I was going to add an amp today, but rain hit me her at home, and its Cold.I need to get back into my garage and get busy with my rebuild.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.