Powerful 4 channel amp

Can you afford something like Alpine PDX-F6? It has excellent reviews. 4x150watts (4ohms)

PDX-F4 is similar with 4x100watts rating.

I was looking to spend 400-500 for something new and around 150 watts per speaker. It seems like the Alpine PDX-F6 fits this bill and has a small form factor. I'm not looking to buy right now. I might be interested in this same amp used depending on the price. Looks like I have some searching to do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The formula is Square Root of your target Wattage Multiplied by Ohms. 50Wx4Ohms=200. Square root of 200 is 14.14. So 15v AC is your target.
What amplifier and what sub? Models and brand. Is the sub in a Ported Tuned enclosure or a prefabbed tuned enclosure or sealed enclosure/ What...
Slapz are sfb clones from my understanding. What I was pointing out is how much info slapz gives about their amps 😂
Thanks for that. Good point about the chimes, I 'll have to check. My thoughts were that a true center channel could serve to raise the sound...

About this thread

metalli445

10+ year member
metalli445
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from