• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goindef154
5,000+ posts

Nothing
Phoenix, AZ
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer DEH-880PRS with iPod controller.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Link to Specs:

DEH-P880PRS - Superb Sound Control and Clarity just got Better with our New CD Receiver | Pioneer Electronics USA

Comes with:

Unit

Cage.

Instructions (printed off)

Faceplate Case.

Remote

iPod integration unit.

Instructions for both deck and iPod unit.

It does have some scratches on the face but nothing major, typical use.

I'd give overall condition 7.5/10. It's missing 2 things: Trim piece and the button on the right side of the face plate that controls the Escape/Band and the Display/scroll, both of these things can be controlled by the remote.

Everything else on the unit works perfectly. I actually don't want to sell this because I'd rather use it but I could use the cash.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to ask.

Price:

$275 shipped and insured.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Price includes shipping.

Item Pictures:

DSC05808.jpg

DSC05807.jpg

DSC05809.jpg

DSC05811.jpg

DSC05813.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

When I googled it 2 different threads on diyma came up and both said that it does, so I'm gonna go ahead and say it does unless someone says otherwise //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

It does do 3 way. There is a switch on the side of the deck to change it to run active (has to be switched before deck is installed).
Thanks for the info man!

How do they compare to the 9855's?
No idea' date=' never used one, I think there was a comparison done on diyma to the 9857.

trade for another headunit? and if not sell the ipod adapter alone?
No thanks on the other head unit. Unless I find a buyer that doesn't want it, for now no I won't //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Goindef154

5,000+ posts
Nothing
Goindef154
Phoenix, AZ
Start date
Participants