brax audio

Jesus christ lol $700 for a pair of tweets? Thats crazy
worth every penny there are studio monitors that go for 100,000 each I've never heard them but I have heard 10,000 dollar studio monitors that would put every sq car audio set up that most people claim to have to shame in the studio world paying 3000 for a Mic is considered cheap my Mic only cost 500 so many would call it bottom of the barrel but back to the topic I wouldn't pay that much for tweeters for a car because Its not needed that's why I put a lot of cheaper stuff in my car because all of this stuff that people say is so much better than power acoustik boss etc is really not when u compare to real deal sq the things people say are so good are garbage just like boss/power acoustik if we want to get realistic

Brax/Helix are some of the best gear on the market.I want he mid.

Yes they are very pricey.

I would look at Scanspeak,Seas or Sb Acoustics vs brax/helix speakers.
My local guy picked up Helix recently.

I haven't heard the better Helix stuff, but their Esprits (the ones in my sig), were the best sounding set on his sound board. For $300 MSRP, they put the much pricier components from other brands to shame. I was really impressed with the SQ for the price. They have a smooth tweet and balanced mid range, two things that I struggled to find when looking at the budget comps. The mid bass doesn't dig as low as I'd like, but at $200, I'm very happy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.