Status
Not open for further replies.

djm4rshm2llow
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Iphone 3gs 8gig and otterbox

Item(s) Description/Condition:

No scratches on the screen or anything major on the phone anywhere. Its been in an otterbox its whole life but its not flawless. Has alittle wear on the back from where the box was.

It also has a problem with the data plug sometimes. Sometimes it wont read on radios n stuff. (will always charge tho). If it has a problem reading, just reset it and it works fine. Also the aux jack works fine if ur trying to relay music through it.

Other than that its pretty clean. It does the job.

Price:

125 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

3c060df9.jpg

37f15e2d.jpg

71b61a28.jpg

43ab5434.jpg

fa28e826.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Oh and its at&t, sorry

I'm Gonna be honest with you and say I don't have any idea I don't know anything about that kind of stuff. I've heard it's possible but I can't guarantee that is.

You can tell from the "news stand" and "reminders" apps right away that the phone is atleast version 5.0.

Judging from his statements it's pretty clear he has never saved the shsh from the previous firmware versions.

It is possible to jailbreak the phone, however at this point you will need to convert it to iPad baseband (6.15.x) in order to unlock for other GSM providers. Which means the phone will require custom firmware for each additional firmware upgrade and can not be restored to a factory ipsw.

Question for OP, I have not looked into this feature on the 3GS at >5.0 does the Siri feature currently work on your phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

djm4rshm2llow

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
djm4rshm2llow
Mandeville Louisiana
Start date
Participants