F/S F/T AA Mayhem 12" D.7 Freshly Reconed

bakedboy08
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Ascendant Audio Mayhem 12" Daul .7 With Fresh Recone

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Wanting to sell or trade my Freshly reconed AA mayhem 12" d.7. Come to conclusion that this sub is just way too much for my 05 civic to handle so im either wanting to trade it for either 2 12's or 15's with an rms of 600 per sub or around that. Sub has only been hooked up to see what my amp would do to it at 1.4ohms at the amp (US Amps md2d 1500rms @ 1ohm) which is nothing to this sub.

Price:

I paid about 450 for the sub and drove 400 miles to pick it up 2 days ago from mylows10. Im asking 450 plus shipping or 500 shipped. trades perferred so hit me with what you got.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
AA.jpg

you should just keep it, i thought my jl w7 13 was too much then i got a smaller system. i then didnt think it was enough and went even more than the w7 lol. just turn it down a bit and ease into it

id love to keep it but its hard with my electrical and its a daul.7 which is pretty much the same as daul1 which needs 2500rms at 2ohms and my budget just isnt enough to get a bigger amp and electrical right now. i had 2 sa10's off the power i have right now and i loved it. its just not the same and isnt close to as loud as before. i just need to get a box for this thing and see how it goes. thought these mayhems would be alright on lower power but it seems just really power hungry to actually get it moving, and my 1200watts at 1.4ohms just isnt cutting it for this sub

id love to keep it but its hard with my electrical and its a daul.7 which is pretty much the same as daul1 which needs 2500rms at 2ohms and my budget just isnt enough to get a bigger amp and electrical right now. i had 2 sa10's off the power i have right now and i loved it. its just not the same and isnt close to as loud as before. i just need to get a box for this thing and see how it goes. thought these mayhems would be alright on lower power but it seems just really power hungry to actually get it moving, and my 1200watts at 1.4ohms just isnt cutting it for this sub
wire it to ".5" and put it in a smaller box to bring the rise up. itll do fine on a sundown, aq, or similar beefy amps. or just underpower it if its "too much"

oh wow so there is nothing wrong at all with these? im very interested. Do you have a box for them? and which way from bakersfield do you live south or north
i dont have a box for them but theyr in good condition. i live north of bakersfield

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bakedboy08

10+ year member
bakedboy08
Bakersfield, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from