10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

One set of CDT Audio HD62-AS 6.5" Components which includes the following:

1 pr HD-6 6.5” cast mid woofer

1 pr EX-550i/25 24dB 2-way crossover

1 pr HD-100 1” silk tweeter

1 pr WS-100i” 1” UpStage silk tweeter

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These comps are amazing, I wish I could keep them. Just over a year old, powered by an ARC Audio FD4100, so they were never pushed past their means. I have been the only owner. One set of the tweeters (WS-100i imaging tweeters) are unused (never got around to installing them). This is a great buy for anyone looking to take their front stage to the next level.

ONE NOTE: During my initial install, I cut a very small part of the foam surround of one of the drivers with a screw driver. I immediately patched it with a tiny piece of black butyl from some dynamat (which is a great way to patch minor cuts like this BTW) to prevent the cut from getting any worse. Once I installed and played them, there was literally no change in the quality and tonal range of the speaker. That being said, these sound just as great as the very first day.

Comes with all original mounting hardware, tweeter mounts and manuals.

More info and specs:

The HD-62AS, with limited availability includes CDT's newest 2-way crossover, the EX-550i with a 2500Hz crossover point, the crossover provides an excellent perfect mid - tweet blend midrange response, along with a 5-level tweeter adjustment switch to perfect your front stage.

Also included is the all new HD-100 1” silk dome tweeters, which have a very smooth, well-blended sound. The anniversary set also includes an extra set of WS-100i UpStage tweeters designed to be mounted up right-on the windshield glass to further enhance the staging and quality and tonality of your front stage, at no extra cost to you! All this, combined makes the HD-62AS an unbeatable price one of the best 2-way components sets available.

Power handling: 200 watt RMS @ High-pass 100Hz.

Frequency response: 55Hz-20.000Hz

Impedance: 4 Ohm Sensitivity:92.6dB

Mounting depth 6.5” woofer 2 3/4”

Flush and surface tweeter housings

Price:

Because of the patched cut, I'll let these go for $245 shipped to CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26529141View attachment 26529142View attachment 26529143

You really should have installed the WS-100i tweeters. It's incredibly little effort for what they add to the sound. The patch on the surround should stay forever if it's a good butyl adhesive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.