2000 Cherokee 2 18s Walled

Participant count
  • Participant list
thats not a wall, just a medium sized box. Come back when its more than 24 cubic feet. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

haha! well this car is my daily driver I took up all of the trunk but couldnt loose my back seats,

originally designed by Buck, around 14cb ft @ 33hz

if I remember correct It was eventually tweeked it a little

here is the box as of today

I think what might have been confusing, is that 1st set of pictures, the box looks like its in the jeep, but really its outside of it. Atleast that's what threw me off. You got any vids?

and isnt a wall considered anything sealed off the rear section of the vehicle anyway?
He was busting your balls lol.

Mine is walled off behind the rear seat and is much less then 24ft3 lol...If I had that much room back there I would have gone much bigger then I did.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.