18" SMD/TC Sounds hybrids

Parker G
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

I have 2 18's that need to be built obviously the new soft parts are from fi and they include D.7 coils on vented formers 7 spiders dual leads. Rated to handle 3500 wrms if done right can definitely take more. Motors are silver top 4hp motors.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used motors with new ti baskets and soft parts

Price:

All I'm asking for these crazy *** 18's is 850 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I can send these to fi to have them build them for no additional cost just it's on the buyer to pay shipping

Item Pictures:

IMAG0075.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0081-1.jpg

IMAG0082-1.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

are these silvertop trfs?
Yes, they are the silver top trf's

ahh so is the crossfire xs v.2, smd softparts as well? I figured smd as the 2 coil/2 motor soft parts
I'm not sure you'd have to ask nick that. I asked him to build me recones using the smd soft parts and a coil that would work with my motors. and as far as i knew the xsv2 only had 5 spiders.

Whats the OD and the WH of the New recones? Thanks
OD is the same as the stock trf coil. WH is a little longer I have a pic on here comparing the old trf coils to the new coils. I don't have any way of precisely measuring them sorry Zues.

IMAG0079.jpg

OD is the same as the stock trf coil. WH is a little longer I have a pic on here comparing the old trf coils to the new coils. I don't have any way of precisely measuring them sorry Zues.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif No idea what's the measurements of the stock TRF. I'll Pm you in a few...

Thanks!

All pm's replied to. These drivers are going to be very nice once built. I wouldn't be selling them but my financial situation isn't where it should be, and with christmas right around the corner I could use the money more than I could use these bad boys. If anyone can find a better deal let me know and ill match the price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.