Fs: Stetsom st 600.4 four channel 100 x 4 rms.

dtbrown
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

STETSOM ST 600.4 FOUR CHANNEL 100 X 4 RMS.

Amp was purchased back in 07 but not installed till about two years ago. Been a great amp with a lot of clean power in a small footprint. Only reason selling is I've up'd my power to alpine pdx-f6.

X-over on the amps are nothing spectacular but will do the job. This amp is all about power and sound quality.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetically 9/10 a couple of the speaker terminal screws are almost stripped so can't over tighten them but they held for me no issues.

Functionality 10/10

Price:

$150

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

usps with insurance.

Item Pictures:

YES MY NAME AND DATE ARE THERE. LOOK CLOSE.

photo2-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

What you buy from me? It's been awhile and can't remember. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Trade you a Soundstream RUB 550-5 for it. It's rated at 40 x 4 and 150 x 1 at 4 ohms and 80 x 4 and 250 x 1 at 2 ohms. 24 DB/Octave sub crossover, bandpass capable, all the options. The right front channel RCA is loose and causes a slight buzz, but an easy fix. Cosmetically it's a solid 9/10, especially for an O/S amplifier. I can send you pics if you're interested, just let me know.

Trade you a Soundstream RUB 550-5 for it. It's rated at 40 x 4 and 150 x 1 at 4 ohms and 80 x 4 and 250 x 1 at 2 ohms. 24 DB/Octave sub crossover, bandpass capable, all the options. The right front channel RCA is loose and causes a slight buzz, but an easy fix. Cosmetically it's a solid 9/10, especially for an O/S amplifier. I can send you pics if you're interested, just let me know.

Sorry but already running alpine pdx-f6.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.