6.5 component speakers plus amp. Help!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participants list

Mr.meyhem
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Im looking for some relatively cheap 6.5 component speakers and a decent amp to match. only thinking bout setting up one pair at this point. My sub is growing out my highs. Any advice? hoping to keep it under like $170. maybe a little over. I have stock electric and am putting in an obsidian 15 and an apsm 1300 on 4 gauge. Thanks for any help you can give.

Drowning** not growing sorry. computer spell auto corrected the wrong word... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

I have a set of cadence components in my truck, and I tell u this, they are **** loud for what they cost. I bought 2 sets for $100. They are loud. The low end of the components are lacking a little, but for me, Im happy. THESE are the ones I have. Yeah, they are cheap, but they sound good. The cross over is just, basically, a bass blocker.

Sonicelectronix .com-$59.99 free shipping..Hifonics Zues ZXi 6.5C..Amp-Cadence XAH250.2 -$89.99 free shipping same place for brand new stuff(CHEAP!), or look into the classifieds on here, but those speakers are pretty loud and clear for cheapies, and the amp is good quality, for $170 budget:D

Thanks for all the feed back. I just did a little looking around and i have no idea if any of these are any good? MB Quart ONX216 6.5" Component Speaker System 6-1/2"

$80

JBL GTO608C Car Audio/stereo 6.5" Power Speakers

$62

JL Audio TR650-CSi 6.5" Car Component Speakers

$79

Soundstream Rubicon RBC.6 Car speaker - 150 Watt

$56

Soundstream SST-654N 6.5 250 Watt 4 Ohm Midrange / Midbass ...

$80

JL Audio C2-600 Component Speaker System

$80

thanks for all the advice on the components. I really need help deciding on an amp now. thinking about the apsm 4080. and suggestions that would compare to this?

looks rele clean. ill def take that into consideration. i already know where I'm mounting my bass knob for my sub, but that amp comes with another one. idk where i would mount that. any tips?

You dont have to use it/mount it,I believe its only used for the sub woofer Bass Boost only.Not 100% certain, yet pretty sure.If you are going to use the amp for mids and highs, I would not use it myself.I have mounted a bass knob on the left side of the floor board facing up on the drivers side, so its not noticable /out of view from patrons:D, and easily reached

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.