O guage wire

Chuck Manfre
10+ year member

NY
WTB I'm looking for odd lengths, must be 0 gauge. NO RAPTOR WIRE. Just the scrap stuff you think no one wants, got a 5 foot section, maybe a 2 foot. Guess what I may just want it depending on the price. What ever you want to get rid of post some pics of the wire. Got a bunch of different lengths, let me know. I am going to start a project and could use almost any length. The shipping is going to be to 14485. Like I said I'm looking for that stuff you have laying around. Thanks again for the help,

Chuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Does not matter I don't think, I have a couple of local kids that I'm going to do the big 3 for. They really don't have tons of money. This is why I'm looking for that stuff people have laying around. The kids, well they are 18 and 19, so I'm just trying to help as they really want to get started.

Sorry I should have put WTB. Not looking for anything free just the stuff you don't want. I keep seeing people selling 15 feet ect but I'm looking for the small sections that you have left at the end of the day.

wish i could help out , but keep your eyes open ive seen 5-10 classifed posts in the last couple days for 0 guage wire , it goes quick ,GL!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.