AUDIOFREAK where you been?????

sacsking916
5,000+ posts

stayin high an loud
almost a month ago i paid for a laptop from AUDIOFREAK. turns out at the same time he had made a deal with jose(infamous_e46). little history, he had posted this same laptop for sale several months ago, i bought it then, paid for it and all, recieved a refund a few days later with no rhyme or reason. So i saw him post it up for sale again, i went to buy it AGAIN, and still havent recieved it.

that was almost a month to date that i sent the payment. well a week without hearing from him, i just get this message from him saying "i just got out of county for a DUI, should go out monday" that was 3 weeks ago and havent heard from him. i have emailed him, texted him and called and nothing has happened. he hasnt been on here since that message and was wondering if there is anyone in the ATL area that knows him or how to get ahold of him??? i gifted it the same as i did last time, i usually do with transactions on here, hardly do i ever stick them with fees. any input on what i should do? dont say im dumb with the PP thing cause i already know, any OTHER advice is what i am asking

here is a link to the sale thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/526268-dell-inspiron-9300-laptop.html

Gifting lol if that isn't an indication of a scam I don't know how much easier they could make it

@tj yeah i know

for the record i offered to gift since last time i gifted and he refunded me. didnt think this was going on. i am hoping he gets out and lets me know whats up if thats even the truth. trying to give him the benefit of the doubt

yeah thats what i was gonna say ^^^^ , just hang tight ,if he got you a refund last time he my be a good guy , and if hes had some trouble maybe hes still in and he will take care of it as soon as he gets out , ive been had before so really do understand your frustration !! hope it works out for you, good luck!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sacsking916

5,000+ posts
stayin high an loud
sacsking916
emerald triangle..home of da trees
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies