How to install Eclipse IPC-106 to Eclipse AVN52D

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pistonsfan70
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I am a novice when it comes to car audio install, but like to learn as I go. I bought the IPC-106 recently, and figured it would be an easy plug & play install but I am STUMPED!! Here are the pictures. Do I need an adapter?? Is it not compatible? (although I have seen many people selling their same combo after use, not talking about Sonic Electronix)

Any and all help is appreciated!!!

Youre missing the pig tail that plugs into the back of the AVN52D...it has the opposite end of the round plu your holding.

It plugs into one of those empty white plugs on the HU.

Yeah, now I am just learning how to wire up the power. First time for everything!!! If there is a specific link that shows how to wire the ground and power (whatever the black and yellow wires are called from the IPC-106), I would appreciate it!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.