Need help speakers cutting out!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bigboy714

I recently installed some infinity perfects 6.1 in the front and I'm running a jl audio hd 600/4 on them. But when I ever turn up the volume they seem to cut out. I already checked the wiring and every thing looks good. So if anybody could help

All the speakers cut out at the same time? What gauge wire are you using for power and ground, and what impedence are the speakers?

To tell you guys the truth in new to I'm new to car audio and I don't think it's a voltage drop cause I'm only running a 4 channel amp no bass amp. So you guys that no more about car audio you guys think it's the crossover protect the speakers from over powering?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.