DENSION Ice link plus question about cables

Participant count
  • Participant list

optikon

Hi.

I have a DENSION Ice Link lite for ipod/iphone and by mistake i have cable with JVC iso adapter. I need a BLAUPUNKT mini iso. When i go to some electro service here in Serbia, to ask them to make a change they told me, well we need a diagram to know exactly how to change from JVC to BLAUPUNKT. Is there any such a thing to find ? I can provide some pictures to explain, basicly the cable that go from DENSION to HU must be with BLAUPUNKT adapter not JVC.

Sorry for my English.

Thanks in advance

Ok.

Here is the cable. Molex clip goes to DENSION ICE LINK PLUS and other part goes to JVC AUX. On that side i need mini iso for BLAUPUNKT.

Any help ??

Cable:

iphone060.jpg

Molex side:

iphone064.jpg

JVC AUX ADAPTER (Here i need BLAUPUNKT mini ISO)

iphone063.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.