User "rideit" is sketchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangaroux
5,000+ posts

I put on
Maine
Shipped "rideit" a rockford r1000-1d in mint condition some time last week iirc. He received the amp today and pm'd me saying the amp has heavy cosmetic damage and there are signs of arcing. The only time this amp was used was when I tested it before I shipped it out just to double check, and there was no arcing or fuse blowing of any sorts. He said he has pics of the heavy damage and that he was going to send them over half an hour ago, but I haven't received any pictures. I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but he has under 20 posts with 0 feedback. I have 3 local buddies here who can attest to the amp working and being in mint condition, one of those is forum member "Ensalada".

About me specifically or someone else? He said he wants a full refund with an extra $30 to have it shipped back lol

He needs to upload pics then. It very well could've been damaged during shipment.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

About me specifically or someone else? He said he wants a full refund with an extra $30 to have it shipped back lol
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

Well without knowing his half I can't make any Conclusions but I will say Jessie has always been a good member here.... I doubt he would send anything fuckked up

Well without knowing his half I can't make any Conclusions but I will say Jessie has always been a good member here.... I doubt he would send anything fuckked up
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

Shipped out 11/2/11, arrived at his house today at 3:14 P.M. Was shipped to Wyoming from Maine so it took a while, not to mention it hit in the middle of the weekend.

Jessie posted to me:

"I took the amp outta the packaging and tested it, worked 100% flawlessly. There were no signs of any kind of abuse. You can PM ensalada if you want, he was the one who received the amp in the trade. I was there with him and we traded some stuff locally for the rockford. "

I replied:

I would be happy to, in fact, I also would like to call him, and you, and record the conversations. Are you cool with that?

Jessie posted to me:"I took the amp outta the packaging and tested it, worked 100% flawlessly. There were no signs of any kind of abuse. You can PM ensalada if you want, he was the one who received the amp in the trade. I was there with him and we traded some stuff locally for the rockford. "

I replied:

I would be happy to, in fact, I also would like to call him, and you, and record the conversations. Are you cool with that?
Actually, you replied with:

"Why not?

Sounds pretty dishonest on your part, Jessie."

You can PM Ensalada who was the one who received the amp in the first place but I'm not giving out anyone's #. It's personal information and I only like to communicate over PM's here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants