FS old school crossfire cfa602 and more!

12voltz+-
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
lorain OH
Item(s) for Sale:

2 - crossfire cfa602

1 - cfq20x

1 - cfx23

Item(s) Description/Condition:

both amps work great ! little tanks i have heard of people running down to 2 ohm daily with no issue with about 800rms out of each. these amps can also do 3 channel mode!! you can have about 100 to 150rms per channel while at the same time gettin 600rms from 1ch for a subwoofer !

works great!! a few blemishes on the chassies of then dip here and there but none the less **** amps

the cfq20x is a 20 band eq per side works great only bad is that there is 3 of the little sliders broken off but the still function if you get a small screw driver and slide the pot back and forth !

cfx23 is a front and rear 4ch input that will split to 3 outputs with crossover and its own controls

can also do high pass low bass and bandpass!!

Price:

no clue what to price these goodies at how about

- 125 per amp

- 35 for the eq

- 20 for the crossover

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

send me a zip code ill get exact shipping if every thing bought at once i can do free shipping

any questions just ask ill do what i can to find you the info if you want more pics let me know

DSCF1773.jpg

DSCF1778.jpg

DSCF1777.jpg

DSCF1775.jpg

DSCF1774.jpg

DSCF1776.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Hmmm !! Dont need anything ATM, but 4 anyone needing some power, and a GOOD DEAL!! This IS certainly worth considering!!!!Nice set of Crossfire equiptment you have there !//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/awesome.gif.4430a219d9aaaa6cadc75e9290979dfb.gif

it was posted on one of the link i did a post above you ! lol

it will do 3 ch mode 100rms x 2 at 4 ohm and 1 x 600rms at 4 ohm.... you will need a inline inductors/ passive crossovers for the sub tho :/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.