Hi all, looking to buy some stuff....trying to replace my Clarion DRX7675z head for something that will support Ce-Net connections to power my CDC655z CD Changer and have IPOD capabilities...

thanks.....

First of all WELCOME!!Hope you retrieve all your answers to your questioning from this site.as for the HU,You might be able to find something within the classifieds section for HUs??Enjoy:D

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

I'm the Clarion guru here, so...............

You want to keep the use of your 655z changer, but add ipod, correct?

Off to ebay you'll go.

Look for the DXZ575/675/775USB or DXZ585/785/885USB units and the EA1276 adapter for the ipod. The Z in the model number IDs it as CeNET which as long as it has the abi;ity to control a CD changer, will control yours. Z to any Z will work as long as the HU was designed to operate it.

H e Y h O w A r E y A b R a H s E f F??

370A Alt, 220ah of AGM, 4.5K on two 8".... 300W on four 6.5".... 30W on two 1"...

Traded with : norrizzle9, BassAddictJ (x2), TWiZTid859, btr, btdickey, mylows10, Sour_Deez, El_Weenie;

Bought from : NeilBarber, kurtbeast, bubbagumper, cd6551,

mistergrubbs, gbo559, ltr450racer690, nismos14, ptcmarty,

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now