RE audio 12.1

Hirschblazin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

I haven't been around here for a long time, but I was looking through some old gear I had and decided it was time to part ways.

I have a pretty rare RE audio 12.1 amp. I know there aren't many of these floating around anymore, but this truly is a powerhouse amp. .5 ohm stable (with proper electrical), and very underrated at 1 ohm. I would guess somewhere closer to the 1400-1500 range.

1200w @ 1 ohm

700w @ 2 ohm

400w @ 4 ohm

I ran this for a short time in my DD and it worked great, but I havent ran it since (dont have a system anymore //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif ) I did though hook it to power recently and it turned right on. That being said If anyone local to the twin cities is interested/or willing to let me test her, let me know! either way, Im not trying to cash out on any of my stuff, I will list it as an "as is" price and somebody should get a great deal.

Im listing off alot of old but nice equipment that I just dont have a use for anymore.

Price:

Ill put the price at 125 + shipping.

Item Pictures:

obviously the pics where from the first time I was going to sell, I actually had a lot of Inboxes asking for it when i logged back on. Everything is the same, has not been run since those pics were taken.

006-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

FAWK why do I always come upon the good deals when someones already bought the ****.....anyway if it falls through let me know. Im in need of an amp and im broke as **** right now so this price is **** nice.

ill put my offer out there I guess

$150 shipped.

I have the money now for this. Just PM me a paypal addy and you've got cash brah.
Or he could sell it to someone who actually could use it and doesnt have cash falling out his *** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ready2go.gif.6557fa3d88b9eaca9c7b8efb9cbd02ed.gif

Or he could sell it to someone who actually could use it and doesnt have cash falling out his *** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ready2go.gif.6557fa3d88b9eaca9c7b8efb9cbd02ed.gif
uhm, I was planning to put it into my "show" corvette's new super SQ install. Going to power a PG cyclone. You mad jelly brah?

uhm, I was planning to put it into my "show" corvette's new super SQ install. Going to power a PG cyclone. You mad jelly brah?
meh just having a hell of a time finding a good amp at a price I can afford....

meh just having a hell of a time finding a good amp at a price I can afford....
too bad i'm not back in the states, I have a few amps just collecting dust that I could of sold you. You also might want to check 502streetsceen.net on their audio classified section for some good deals.

Sorry about that fellas, like I said I havent been on here in ages, didnt realize my inbox was full. I have to give dibs to dirtrider, if he passes its on to snoop. Sorry about the delay!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.