Not open for further replies.

daboyfrumdabx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown SAX-1200D

Sundown SAX-125.2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Minty clean other than the usual mounting feet.

Price:

Sundown SAX-1200D -$300 shipped OBO

Sundown SAX-125.2 -$215 shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included. Both still under transferable warranty. Only owned and used a few months. Jacob replaced the 1200D due to a bad cap in the amp throwing it into thermal protect and I sent the 2 channel for the ride, just to be sure. He tested and confirmed that the 125.2 was 100% fine as well.

Reason for selling....I'm broke. Need to sell some stuff off and rebuild in the future, you guys know how it is. I'd like to sell both near the same time, so I may wait till I have interest in both before making deals since I like my amps matching. If finances improve drastically before these both sell, I may close the listing.

Item Pictures:

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

Refs in sig and you know where to find itrader. PM is best to reach me.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, just realized I didn't include username and date in pics. Won't be able to take those tonight and will have by tomorrow. If a mod needs to close/lock the thread for now, I understand and will contact that mod when I do have the proper pics.

Sorry, just realized I didn't include username and date in pics. Won't be able to take those tonight and will have by tomorrow. If a mod needs to close/lock the thread for now, I understand and will contact that mod when I do have the proper pics.
You should be fine, says in that disclaimer you only need username and date when you have less than 10 references. You have a 10 feedback score.

You should be fine, says in that disclaimer you only need username and date when you have less than 10 references. You have a 10 feedback score.
Ah, thanks for pointing that out. Just snapped a pic anyway so I'll post up, but I guess I won't sweat it in the future

whats the best priced shipped to 29445 have cash in hand
Sorry for the late response. I've been trying to find time to get an accurate shipping quote so I can base these prices around that while keeping it reasonable. Once I get the quote, I'll let you know. It won't be today, tomorrow should work though.

Well guys, look like I made it to a decent paycheck and unfortunately, looks like their value depreciated far too quickly for selling them to be a wise decision at this point. Guess I'll just stick with the setup. Thanks for the interest they got though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...