About to place my partexpress order.. Help

Participant count
  • Participants list

Serpent710
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Florida
About to place my order just wanted to make sure everything looked ok...

going with 2 Selenium 6w4p mids which are 8 ohm, and 2 of these cross overs Dayton Audio XO2W-3.5K 2-Way Crossover 3,500 Hz 260-146 would the 3,500hz crossovers be good for these mids? new to the whole frontstage thing wanna make sure i get it right. also recommend some soft dome tweeters that you would run with this and would work well with those crossovers

amp is a crescendo 1000c4

would those tweeters and mids match up nicely with the crossover i posted? i would be running 1 mid and 1 tweet to each crossover.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.