12 12's box design

JerryEllis
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
okay so finals is almost over and right now i just have a single 15 which has me in the lowest class, i am just wanting to do something different for next season, mainly just to demo.

i am planning on just throwing 12 12's in my ranger and calling it a day. since i just want to demo i am going to go with american bass xd's tuned to 28-32 hz. i am great at building ported boxes but have never built a 4th order or anything like that.. is there a site that i can plug in numbers and it will give me the cubes, displacement, frequency, port lenth, just all the stuff i need? or can you all give me advice? i don't want to have to build more than two boxes to get it right but if i have to i will. just need some basics atleast. all advice will be great!!!

also might go with more than just 12 of them, maybe just fill my whole bed up with them with a topper on it

haha check it out, that was your 8000th post bro
HS142OhHellYeah.jpg

haha yes, if i just go with 12 of them, i am going to take the glass out so that it isn't as perminate. if i fill the whole bed i am going to take the glass out and cut the whole back wall of it off and add a bench seat behind the driver and pass so that i can demo more people at once
that my friend is called a "walk through"

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

i like how its all casual. yeah just gonna throw 12 12's in there and call it a day.
its only 12 12's bro. nothing crazy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.