db Drive pt2000.1D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nut Hair Trick
10+ year member

Pubes
Item(s) for Sale: Used db Drive pt2000.1D amp that I acquired in a trade a little over a month ago. I hooked it up one time to see if it takes power and it works fine. It's been sitting uninstalled since then because my system build isn't ready.

Item(s) Description/Condition: This amp can be ran on a 18v setup, and it can be ran @.25 daily. Here is a bench test that was done on one of these.

Clamped at using 50hz:

4128 RMS @ .25ohm/14.4v

3168 RMS @ .5ohm/14.4v

2304 RMS @ 1ohm/14.4v

1161 RMS @ 2ohm/14.4v

586 RMS @ 4ohm/14.4

Looks like a sweet amp to me but I need something with a smaller footprint. The only flaw to this particular amp is the plastic feet that come on it. The 2 bottom holes where you mount the amp are snapped off. I'm sure there is a way to get around this if you were to want to mount the amp vertically, because the top holes are just fine.

Price: $300 or trade for AQ2200

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees

Item Pictures:

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

jpg.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

They are double 4's I believe. When I tested it, I did just trim some girth off double 0 and used them. I talked to tool maker about making some 0 to 4 guage adapters, but he has yet to get back with me.

hmm i have an american bass 120.1.. it does the exact same as the aq 2200 but this amp pushes alot harder than the aq 2200.. i have had the aq and the 120.1 hooked up for comparrassion and the 120.1 was wayyyy louder so i sold the 2200. but i might be interested in trading

Hmmm I think we can do this. I don't know a whole lot about American Bass products but I will definitely check it out. Like I stated above, I got this amp in a trade and I'm sure it's a very fine amp, it's just a little too big for my trunk with the enclosure I'm about to build. I stated I wanted an AQ2200 because I got rid of mine recently when I traded for this amp, and I LOVED that amp. Kind of a trader's remorse type deal. But I think I will be interested in this, because it will be even more power for my death penalty. Just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...