Focal utopia

GlennyD
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

FA165W comps, They have some issues. I put a hole on one of the woofer surrounds when I was installing "loser". The tweeters are missing the grills due to the prior install location. And 1 tweeter is not working, it looks like the actual front separated from the magnet. I am pretty sure it is an easy fix. A great buy for someone to spare some elbow grease to have an awesome set of speakers. I don't have the grill either.

$175

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.