DC sound lab leading the pack of subwoofers

Pro7
10+ year member

SF, SD
For anyone buying subwoofers I would advise you to check out DC sound lab. Their subwoofers are top notch in SQ and get for the most part louder than any other sub it it's price range. There are also so many options that they offer, not only their level 2-5 but they also have neos and level 6 that is not advertised but you can get from special order. You can upgrade nearly every part of your subwoofer from a reinforced surround to a carbon fiber dust cap with your choice of color (that looks sëxy as hëll!) also you can upgrade your voice coil on any of the levels advertised. They deal with you like you are an actual person not just a customer. Everyone they deal with they can get to know on a personal level such as you can call up the OWNER of the company that works with customers on a regular basis to come up with new ideas so if you want something special on your sub you can just ask them and they will do their best to make it happen. It just seems like an obvious choice to check them out considering their prices of a comparable subwoofer of there's is half the price of a kicker sub while sounding just as good if not better.

of course they are better then kickers but we have to be real here they are in the front of the pack but no one right now is leading them.

p.s. don't compare oranges to apples;)

For anyone buying subwoofers I would advise you to check out DC sound lab. Their subwoofers are top notch in SQ and get for the most part louder than any other sub it it's price range. There are also so many options that they offer, not only their level 2-5 but they also have neos and level 6 that is not advertised but you can get from special order. You can upgrade nearly every part of your subwoofer from a reinforced surround to a carbon fiber dust cap with your choice of color (that looks sëxy as hëll!) also you can upgrade your voice coil on any of the levels advertised. They deal with you like you are an actual person not just a customer. Everyone they deal with they can get to know on a personal level such as you can call up the OWNER of the company that works with customers on a regular basis to come up with new ideas so if you want something special on your sub you can just ask them and they will do their best to make it happen. It just seems like an obvious choice to check them out considering their prices of a comparable subwoofer of there's is half the price of a kicker sub while sounding just as good if not better.
86afc260-55d8-422f-a5ca-6edb8266cf4f.jpg

i doubt rusty is paying this guy ,he prolly is some one who has always bought kicker,hifonics,fosgate,alpine and other mainstream stuff.he just don't know

Hey guys I was just trying to help out new guys that haven't heard of them. And no they didn't pay me or anything I just wanted to help people that are used to main stream stuff to just check them out cuz I just thought that DC deserves some attention. Sorry for anyone that disagrees with anything that was said.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.