Pro7

DC sound lab leading the pack of subwoofers

For anyone buying subwoofers I would advise you to check out DC sound lab. Their subwoofers are top notch in SQ and get for the most part louder than any other sub it it's price range. There are also so many options that they offer, not only their level 2-5 but they also have neos and level 6 that is not advertised but you can get from special order. You can upgrade nearly every part of your subwoofer from a reinforced surround to a carbon fiber dust cap with your choice of color (that looks sëxy as hëll!) also you can upgrade your voice coil on any of the levels advertised. They deal with you like you are an actual person not just a customer. Everyone they deal with they can get to know on a personal level such as you can call up the OWNER of the company that works with customers on a regular basis to come up with new ideas so if you want something special on your sub you can just ask them and they will do their best to make it happen. It just seems like an obvious choice to check them out considering their prices of a comparable subwoofer of there's is half the price of a kicker sub while sounding just as good if not better.

• Haha 2

LOL. Do you really think you are giving out information that isn't already know on the forums?

of course they are better then kickers but we have to be real here they are in the front of the pack but no one right now is leading them.

p.s. don't compare oranges to apples;)

For anyone buying subwoofers I would advise you to check out DC sound lab. Their subwoofers are top notch in SQ and get for the most part louder than any other sub it it's price range. There are also so many options that they offer, not only their level 2-5 but they also have neos and level 6 that is not advertised but you can get from special order. You can upgrade nearly every part of your subwoofer from a reinforced surround to a carbon fiber dust cap with your choice of color (that looks sëxy as hëll!) also you can upgrade your voice coil on any of the levels advertised. They deal with you like you are an actual person not just a customer. Everyone they deal with they can get to know on a personal level such as you can call up the OWNER of the company that works with customers on a regular basis to come up with new ideas so if you want something special on your sub you can just ask them and they will do their best to make it happen. It just seems like an obvious choice to check them out considering their prices of a comparable subwoofer of there's is half the price of a kicker sub while sounding just as good if not better.

86afc260-55d8-422f-a5ca-6edb8266cf4f.jpg

• Haha 1

i doubt rusty is paying this guy ,he prolly is some one who has always bought kicker,hifonics,fosgate,alpine and other mainstream stuff.he just don't know

Hey guys I was just trying to help out new guys that haven't heard of them. And no they didn't pay me or anything I just wanted to help people that are used to main stream stuff to just check them out cuz I just thought that DC deserves some attention. Sorry for anyone that disagrees with anything that was said.

Sorry if I wasted your guys time that already know DC I was just giving them sone deserved attention.

idk about leading the pack

Who holds the unofficial record for single loudest sub setup? Pretty sure its DC. Only reason its unofficial is because it wasnt at a sanctioned event.

I wish I could have tested as many sub woofers in countless number of installs as the OP to form such an opinion. :)

• Haha 2

I wish I could have tested as many sub woofers in countless number of installs as the OP to form such an opinion. :)

I have done a ton of testing...You know what I found?

No one sub will be louder in every single situation. Each application is different and as such require different drivers to perform to the applications fullest potential. :suave:

DC still has good products non the less.

The only mainstream subwoofers Id use now would be a solo x and those smexy pioneer 5000spl subs.

Each application is different and as such require different drivers to perform to the applications fullest potential. :suave:

Exactly, this topic just reminds me of the RD topics of past when someone would show up out of no where suddenly claiming total superiority.

Hey guys I was just trying to help out new guys that haven't heard of them. And no they didn't pay me or anything I just wanted to help people that are used to main stream stuff to just check them out cuz I just thought that DC deserves some attention. Sorry for anyone that disagrees with anything that was said.

You're "new" broski also DC can suckle on my ballz.

• Haha 1