:)
Item(s) for Sale:

iPhone 4 (16gb)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

really good condition 8.5/10

Price:

250+shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Ill ship out as soon as i receive my new one on the 15th! Just like i did the one last year

PIC - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513/img0767xa.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

i might be interest in it. any physical damages or such? and can you provide more up close pictures
This^^^

And what firmware and modem # is it running? I believe those are the #s I need to know if it can be unlocked.

i might be interest in it. any physical damages or such? and can you provide more up close pictures
The minor scratches on it wont even show up on my camera.

This^^^And what firmware and modem # is it running? I believe those are the #s I need to know if it can be unlocked.
Modem Firmware is 04.10.01

hi man

have you got the box and all accessories with it.????

i would offer you 250 shipped to Finland....shipping should be around 15 via usps priority,if its more i will manage.

I never had problem any1 shipping me and i recently bought laptop off the forum just search my posts.

LMK i will send money quick.

hi manhave you got the box and all accessories with it.????

i would offer you 250 shipped to Finland....shipping should be around 15 via usps priority,if its more i will manage.

I never had problem any1 shipping me and i recently bought laptop off the forum just search my posts.

LMK i will send money quick.

Yes i have the box and all accessories. I can do 250 shipped. Long as shipping is really 15 dollars lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TheFiverMan

10+ year member
:)
TheFiverMan
Louisville,ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies