my new car has 8 ohm speakers

all factory atm just bought it for 500 dollars pretty good shape too it says in the volvo owners manual 4x100 watts @4ohms 10% distortion but it has six speakers so how the hell is that 4x100? crazy swedes and there convoluted math.

10% distortion?! God ****.... there's prolly a couple speakers not amped or something. At least the swedes can use punctuation. I would hope there is less distortion at 8ohms.... anyways, you bought the car for only 500?!
yep 500 needed a sensor(free),t-stat(8 dollars),tires(40 dollars),brake pads(48 dollars),timing belt(35 dollars) and i had to pull the pcv system for cleaning(5 bucks for cleaner) and replace about 4 inches of vacuum hose(2 dollars). so it was really more like 638 dollars. im just going to leave the audio till after xmas. ill be getting my income tax refund anyway. it as 6 grand last year so i figure ill buy the girlfriend a little car for her to drive and ill take this one over and ill spend 3-4 on car audio stuff for the volvo. oh and ,.:;?! ,.:;?! ,.:;?! ,.:;?! ,.:;?! ,.:;?! ,.:;?! ,.:;?! ,.:;?! ,.:;?!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

optimusprime

10+ year member
roll out.
optimusprime
westbrook, ME
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date