Help me convince this fool!

Why So Cereal?
5,000+ posts

Invisible Cereal

friend of mine saw this video and went crazy and now he wants his monte carlo setup the same way.

I was telling him that he could have gotten the same, probably more sound with maybe 4 better 12s ported in a custom box built to specs but he's stuck on the fact that its 12 12s. I personally think the whole thing is tacky and just to be able say "I got 12 12s"

He's here now, can anyone else offer some advice to him because he doesnt seem to believe me (even though my 8s have amazed him on numerous occasions)

P.s. i realize there's a vid section. but didnt know if it was for help also. mods, move if necessary.

I've had to accept that some people are ignorant beyond the point of fruitful attempts at help. A friend and coworker of mine runs a cap, I sent him a ton of info on caps and the link we always use and threads here, and I find out today he just ordered another one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

I guess the question is does he want awesome sound, or an enormous mpg-killing flashy thing he can talk about?

Looks retarded
very! from the vids, it does hit pretty good. cant take that away from it. But i'm pretty sure he can do all of that with less crap! and def better speakers! maybe some custom spl 18s! and u cant really tell how good it sounds on tha net, could sound like ish in person

notice they are in the flea market parking lot. lulz.

that's weaksauce //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

AGREED !!! just take him to a show he'll for get all about that ghetto rig .my 2 12s will walk and stomp all over that
He went to a show in Columbus and heard Henry's Scion XB with 4 atomic ele 18s and was pretty impressed as well. I still think he doesnt need that much though.

yea i know i got him beat 152.8 sealed in my truck
see we need to hear something like that with only 2 12s gettin loud and nasty low! i've been showing him some sundown and tc sounds vids online and he seems to be calming down about that POS chevy now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.