Audiobahn AW1008t

Participant count
  • Participant list
View attachment 26528014I had 4 in my truck,and just got my truck back form recovery,and 2 were stolen,and i have 2big a## holes, so I either need 2 more, or needing to put my 18 in place and reconfigure a set up w what I have.I like the subs as well..Been best I have ever owned,and hard to blow!!! You have any?? I have trades, and or cash??Thanks

Some say I do..Lol and I have used everyone of them,except maybe 3.All for sale,except a couple of course.. Been buying,and collecting,trading,repairing(no longer)selling since 1988??Yes sir..old man here,and install still from time t time..basicly for friends, and myself.Doing a 05 Ford x-cab this coming wknd,and 2weeks,a single06 GMC,while redoing mine:naughty:

do you have a 4 ch for sale...and too bad you dont repair anymore i have an old hifonics that need some work...and i have a 4 ch bostwick amp, have you heard about this brand..

If anyone has one, or two of these subs... Please let me know as soon as you can..Id appreciate it.If so please Pm me before the Nov.18 weekend,so I can retrieve,as that will be my deadline to reconfigure my system in my truck..Thanks..Trades// cash//or both//:thankyou:

I have heard of bostwick,and had one at one time,and let go on e-bay about 4yrs ago,and was from the Zapco family(emblem on it)..Heck it could have been mine?Who knows??Black one ..small, but pushed a pair of OLd school Stillwater Kicker 10s fair,4 sets of 6x9 at one time as well.Not many 4ch left..I am testing a HifonicsVIII Europa rt now,need retest my GeminiVII 4ch,have the 4x125 HCT Audiobahn monster(paid the $900 bucks for new)JBL GTQ 200,...,but the GTQ400 going in the ford..and I have an Alpine Duo-b 3550 that I need to repair..Just a resistor on the board if I remember correctly??The BTS 7204 going back in my truck along w one of the 7050

Dont..yes I do remember those..not too sure if those were apart of the Zapco line or not.Mine was Black with red bostwick logo,and white with the white Zapco emblem on it..Old school,like 90-92 version..those came out just after when the white Crossfire,and U S amps were hitting the market I believe??.If it has made in the USA on it...I wouldnt sell it!! The wattage then were measured at 11.6v-12.9v,so that 100x4 at the 13.5/13.6 should be around somewhere like 120+x4??If it has the emblem of a side view of an amplifier on it at the bottom half/black portion/terminal sections..Its a Zapco made amp..a bit rare,or poss not many left out there..IMO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.