Incriminator Audio

the death row series is pretty much ia's dailly ground pounder sub. the flatline is the sound quality sub, the death penalty subs do good in comp or just daily ground pounding, now the warden while it can be used for daily it really shines in comps, on alot of power. anything under the death row is pretty much you entry level 300w, 600w subs not that they arent any bit as well made as the upper tier subs they were just mainly designed to fill the gap. they smoke rockford and memphis hands down for the money

the death row series is pretty much ia's dailly ground pounder sub. the flatline is the sound quality sub, the death penalty subs do good in comp or just daily ground pounding, now the warden while it can be used for daily it really shines in comps, on alot of power. anything under the death row is pretty much you entry level 300w, 600w subs not that they arent any bit as well made as the upper tier subs they were just mainly designed to fill the gap. they smoke rockford and memphis hands down for the money
i was thinkin 2 12 death rows ive allways wanted to try ia

personally i like the death penalty mostly because i've had really good luck with my 15s. id take 1 15dp over 2 12dr day as long as i had the power and a proper box. saves a lil room and will like pick up the lows easier depending on the box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.