WTT For Kenwood kdc-348u or Similar Unit

Participant count
  • Participants list

dross93ranger
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I am looking to get a new headunit. My current Kenwood, KDC-MP538U does not have the option to change your LPF or HPF on the headunit and that drives me crazy.

The headunit must be in perfect working order and be able to play iPods.

Items I could trade include:

Kenwood KDC-MP538U in like new condition. I bought it new for $130 last Christmas and installed it in early January. It has been in a show truck so it has been very lightly used. It is scratch free and looks like new and includes the trim ring and remote.

IMAG0473.jpg

IMAG0475.jpg

IMAG0476.jpg

Alpine CDE-9881

The unit is in perfect working order, the outside however does have some scratches and some of the letters on the buttons are worn off. Also I obtained this as part of a trade and didn't realize until I got home that it is not the right trim ring for the cd player. It seems to stay just fine, but I never put the cd player in the dash so I am unsure. I just hooked it up to make sure it played fine and ejected cds fine.

IMAG0480.jpg

IMAG0481.jpg

IMAG0482.jpg

IMAG0483.jpg

IMAG0484.jpg

Polk Audio 12" DXI 112 Sub Only, I do not want to ship the enclosure due to it's weight.

Works perfectly, sounds great, was installed for 3 months before I upgraded to 2 12" Type Rs

IMAG0470.jpg

IMAG0471.jpg

JL Audio 10W1V2

I have had this sub for 2 or 3 years in wife's car. It works perfectly, sounds good for a 10" sub. I do not have pictures right now, but can get some if interested.

post pics of shipment asap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif lookin forward to getting this

the headunit was in full working order when it left here . i have plenty of vids showing it never popped. + refs that know it did work perfect

that KW deck Tony had worked absolutely fine. he just did a TL meter session with some of the Team Nemesis members about a week or so ago.. ( did a 135 on music with only 700 rms on 2 12's btw... from the trunk sealed...) if there is an issue with the deck then check ur RCA runs and the amp... and or wiring..

I said I'm not sure, but its funny that everything worked great on it, but I had that problem with the subwoofer, then I switched units using the same wiring/rcas/amp everything and it all works perfect. There is an issue in that headunit somewhere but I will drop it to keep my name good on this forum. I guess I'm stuck buying a new unit.

well the unit you traded wont read CD's... so all in all an even trade IF the 1 you received really is broken...

just sayin the facts as I know them...his deck was in flawless working order and the 1 he received doesn't work at all for CD's.....

We took care of it...its all good. That CD error I looked up is just for burnt and scratched cds. I bought it new Dec. 2010 and only used the cd player part 2-3 times, I always used my iPod.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...