Hifonics Zues

03TL_TypeS
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So one of my buddies friends bought a Hifonics Zues sub. 10" 450W RMS for 50 bucks at a local place, he built a custom box and now my friend swears it's the best thing thats out there. I haven't heard it yet but wanted to get your guys' input on it, since most of you know about audio.

Here is a link to it

HIFONICS - Zeus Subwoofers

He either has the

ZX10D2

or

ZX10D4

I'm just curious on what you guys think, my buddy has two Mtx 4500 and there starting to blow so he is thinking about getting one of these, he said it blows the Polk DXI out of the water which is what he was going to replace is MTX's with.

I would stay away, if it sells for 50 bucks I doubt it is AMAZING or World Changing. listen to it and then go listen to a 10" SSA Icon... ok So that isnt a good fair comparison.. Try the SSA 10" dcon haha. But honestly the zeus may get somewhat loud, but I doubt it is the cleanest sub you can get for $50

for the $$ you cant get a better sub...not new... you would be very hard pressed to get better new for less than 150...

they are the baby brother of the GPV subs... they get **** loud damned easy...

[video=youtube;-eqm7EG2kK4]

thats 2 of the higher power rated GPV... not too bad imo...

^What car of car, box volume, tune, port area and model # are the subs? I had a crunch ground pounder and the thing was ajoke. I have yet to come across a maxxsonics sub that I liked.

OP look into the Boston Acoustics G1. Some of the best sq for a new sub under $100 and it will still get pretty loud in the right box.

Thats what I was telling him he was basically trying to argue, LOL I said there is no way some 50 dollar sub is as good as you are saying. I told him I would ask the guys on the forum to see what they say.

I'm in the market right now, but I'm not trying to buy that or spend a **** load on a sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.