Second Skin Damplifier Pro, SPL Tiles, and Stinger HPM 12 gauge speaker wire and HPM

JBurt09
10+ year member

Hey all.I've been out of town for the summer and when I came back home I got together a lot of stuff that was never used in one of my builds that I am listing for sale.But first, here are my references:

SMD Feedback

CarAudio.com Feedback

iTrader Feedback on CACO

Okay well first off everything is brand new.I've looked up all the pricing on Second Skin's website and think my prices are more than fair to the buyer.Once sold and Paypal is received, I'll ship out next day via UPS.So here we go:

First up is 1 box (One box sold.One box is left) of Damplifier Pro black.Each box contains (20) 1.67 sq. ft. sheets.So that means each box contains 33.4 sq. ft. of material.I am listing them for $170 per box shipped anywhere in the continental US.That's $8.5 per sheet with shipping whereas Second Skin charges $11.59 per sheet and the shipping is pretty steep.Nothing against Second Skin, I'm just trying to offer you a deal that will get these out of my hands quick.These boxes where unopened until these pics where taken.

HPIM4976.jpg

HPIM4978.jpg

HPIM4979.jpg

HPIM4980.jpg

HPIM4982.jpg

Next up I have (24) Second Skin SPL Tiles.If you have ever worked with this stuff, you know what it is.If not, here is a link: DIY Mobile Audio SPL Tiles Info I would really prefer not to part them out, but I will sell them for *SOLD!* :p

HPIM4984.jpg

Also for sale is 53.5' of Stinger 12 gauge HPM speaker wire.IT IS ONE CONTINUOUS RUN OF WIRE.Darvex is about the best price I've always found online, and they charge $.99 per foot, so I'll let the whole thing go for $45 shipped.

HPIM4986.jpg

HPIM4987.jpg

HPIM4988.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HPIM4990.jpg

HPIM4991.jpg

Dog not included //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

Also up for sale are some Stinger HPM Level 1 RCAs.Note that the set on the right is the newest version, but is only 17ft.The pair on the right is the right before they changed the heads, but are 20ft.*SOLD!!*

HPIM4992.jpg

HPIM4993.jpg

HPIM4994.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.