Sign in to follow this  
The_Grimy_One

Panasonic Head Unit...

I can attest that that is a very nice HU for a good price. The only problem the previous Panasonics had was low voltage preouts but that one is 5v I see pretty decent. The internal Xovers are only 12db slope on the model I had don't know if thats a dealbreaker or not for people. Everything else I loved about them, reliable built well good sound at a great price. Comes with everything you need front/rear/sub preouts and aux input.

maybe in the wtb section of the classifieds would have been a good place to put this.

No so much... Since I am asking for opinions on it...

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

I can attest that that is a very nice HU for a good price. The only problem the previous Panasonics had was low voltage preouts but that one is 5v I see pretty decent. The internal Xovers are only 12db slope on the model I had don't know if thats a dealbreaker or not for people. Everything else I loved about them, reliable built well good sound at a great price. Comes with everything you need front/rear/sub preouts and aux input.

Thanks for your input sir.