subzero

Arizona State welcomes IASCA, Thanks Mike Jaffe :)

Event Schedule

10/7/11

"Friday

Night

Showdown"

IdBL

+

Bass Boxing

CUSTOM CAR CONCEPTS

12620 N. Cave Creek Rd.

Phoenix,

AZ 602-404-5529 Registration starts at 5:00 PM

Contest starts at

6:00 PM

2016 Chevy Cruze LT

Pioneer DD 2700BS , JBL MS8 all active , ARC XDI805 channel, FOCAL-100KRS set - active- Dayton Audio SD215A-88 8" DVC Subwoofer as Midbass - sub- one Crescendo Forte 12., (1) Alpine-MRD-M1000

BUMP, getting closer yo.

2016 Chevy Cruze LT

Pioneer DD 2700BS , JBL MS8 all active , ARC XDI805 channel, FOCAL-100KRS set - active- Dayton Audio SD215A-88 8" DVC Subwoofer as Midbass - sub- one Crescendo Forte 12., (1) Alpine-MRD-M1000

bumps

2016 Chevy Cruze LT

Ill be there! Bump this up during the day foo!

Deck: Pioneer 6900UB

Highs: Pioneer TS-D1730C, Focal OEM Mids (Clarion NX-3410)

Sub Stage: None (Sony ES XM-6001GXD)

Bought From: ge_off_me, Boomsday, Chemmins, impactas, Sleazebagger, NoPh33rRaCiNg, fasfocus00, 50cents, flastrongman, pborcich, ace_800, GAMEOVERCCA, Ciaonzo

Sold To: Jamesmington, Juicee, Bunkrd you, Donnie Darko, ge_off_me, destined2race, todd131, Imjtnotu, mclerico83, aimology, Audiobahn, kpetree, Souldrop

Traded With: ge_off_me, Imtjnotu, 04lariat

Bass boxing is no joke if you haven't done it.

1238512403_dancing_chimps.gif

TEAM AUDIO TECHNIX

TEAM SSC

TEAM CADENCE

Sold to: imtjnotu; ace_800; omegabunny crazykenkid Bought from: El_weenie; fasfocus00; retroaudioinc; f1mclarenagr; jason19; tone415; twizted859; noph33rracing; tony30cl; carlosg_313 Traded with: Micah_Jones; MikeOfTulsa

Apparently I was called out, or called a goat fucker, or something. I really have no idea. Im just along for the ride at this point.
King James has nothing on King Sac!

Bass boxing is no joke if you haven't done it.

yea, I am going to check it out first.

2016 Chevy Cruze LT

yea, I am going to check it out first.

do you know how it works?

1238512403_dancing_chimps.gif

TEAM AUDIO TECHNIX

TEAM SSC

TEAM CADENCE

Sold to: imtjnotu; ace_800; omegabunny crazykenkid Bought from: El_weenie; fasfocus00; retroaudioinc; f1mclarenagr; jason19; tone415; twizted859; noph33rracing; tony30cl; carlosg_313 Traded with: Micah_Jones; MikeOfTulsa

Apparently I was called out, or called a goat fucker, or something. I really have no idea. Im just along for the ride at this point.
King James has nothing on King Sac!

I'm not going to be able to make it up this weekend:crap:

Current set up: 94 Toyota Chaser (1JZ motor) Kenwood 5907, 3 way active (Alpine DLX-Z30T Tweets, CDT 04's and 06's), Helix P Six DSP/Amp, 4 IDQ12's, MMATS D3000.1

66 Pontiac GTO, modified stock radio, Crossfire CFA 302, Kicker KS6.2's in the front kicks, Crossfire CFA 452 for the 6x9's I need.

perfect_edited-1.jpg

Can you use test tones for IdBL? ( Stock 2 ) is it peak? Need info.....

"Re: Box Rise?

what do you mean like warped boards ? or just a cheaply made box ?? cause i never seen a box rise before . maybe the seals on the box isn't very good i used construction grade caulking on my box along with screws and wood glue."------- Apollo220

Files home download the rules. This will be my first IASCA comp too. You may have to create an account to get the rules pdf file

2016 Chevy Cruze LT

Competitors may use test tones and/or sine sweeps for competition in Stock

Division.

Got it..

The maximum size power and ground wiring allowed in Stock Division is 1/0

gauge wire. One (1) ―run‖ of power wire and one (1) run of ground wire per

amplifier is allowed from the battery/ies to the additional battery/amplifier/

distribution block.....

I have the DD M4a it has two runs for +/-????

"Re: Box Rise?

what do you mean like warped boards ? or just a cheaply made box ?? cause i never seen a box rise before . maybe the seals on the box isn't very good i used construction grade caulking on my box along with screws and wood glue."------- Apollo220

Division.

Got it..

distribution block.....

If you have 2 runs of positive going from the battery to the amp, that is a no go. But, you can do one run or 1/0 positive from the battery to a distroblock, then run two 1/0 to the amp. Same with the ground. Sorry, I had to read the book too. I printed it out for tmw. Can you get a 1/0 disztro block? Maybe make a "Y" with ring terms, might work.

Edited by subzero

2016 Chevy Cruze LT

Division.

Got it..

distribution block.....

I am not sure if we met Friday. I never where my hearing aids at shows. so I never catch names right away.

This show was one long *** night. it went from 430pm to 1230am. Definately could have been shorter and faster but it was nice.

I ran across some haters of course. for some reason people always have to play the made in america card. which doesnt mean much these days.

I ran the IDBL and had fuses in. but I forgot to drop the impedance to .75 ohms.

I ended up with a 144. but I still placed first.advanced 2

2016 Chevy Cruze LT