pioneer subs

FYI THIS setup WILL NOT make ANY noise. 3 of them cancels out the revirbreal sound waves that comes off of their special synthetic pure oxygen rotated frame, powered by a super fat pack of centipede cones.

It will actually be so quiet it will take the away road noise. Doesn't matter how many farads you got pumpin to that baby

you got scammed, clearly, and I suggest when you get em installed you scrap them for paladium phosphates so you could construct an elite bAAgi controller and then you're good to go. trophys all day son

Honestly, Pioneer audio hardware, almost everything they make, except for the Pioneer Premier line, is Walmart rate junk at best. Skip.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.