Sign in to follow this  
luckyj86047

pioneer subs

would three pioneer 303r12inch subs in a ported box with 1.65 cubic feet per chamber and 400 watts going to each speaker hit hard in a toyota tacoma the back seat its a four door truck

would three pioneer 303r12inch subs in a ported box with 1.65 cubic feet per chamber and 400 watts going to each speaker hit hard in a toyota tacoma the back seat its a four door truck

It depends on a lot of things. Like the box, amp, install.. etc. But dont expect to much out of those subs. I honestly think they sound like crap.

i was kinda broke at the time i will upgrade eventually i just want something that can be heard down the street

Dont expect that out of those though. Also, if youre giving them a true 400 watts rms each, then youre over powering them.. and im pretty sure thats too big of a box for those subs as well.

pioneer recommended between 1.65-1.75 cubic feet

yeah, i just checked. Youre right, even though im surprised. lol

i definetely know i aint going to have no competitiion bass but i would at least like to be heard a few blocks away

Im sure itll be loud... after all you have 36 inches of cone area moving. Hopefully you dont break your back window too.. >.>

FYI THIS setup WILL NOT make ANY noise. 3 of them cancels out the revirbreal sound waves that comes off of their special synthetic pure oxygen rotated frame, powered by a super fat pack of centipede cones.

It will actually be so quiet it will take the away road noise. Doesn't matter how many farads you got pumpin to that baby

you got scammed, clearly, and I suggest when you get em installed you scrap them for paladium phosphates so you could construct an elite bAAgi controller and then you're good to go. trophys all day son

Honestly, Pioneer audio hardware, almost everything they make, except for the Pioneer Premier line, is Walmart rate junk at best. Skip.