Northwest Region Denver audio guys?

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Boulder here! Ever need any subs either me or or some of my friends can hook you up, there's a couple of great sub builders here who build monsters at great prices.

hey whats up im gonna start hosting some shows here in the Colorado area very soon im the co-founder of SPLeague.org and Mile High Bass myself and SUBfather (james p) usually do all the shows around here in the area check out my site for the info ill also try to post it here as well.

hey whats up im gonna start hosting some shows here in the Colorado area very soon im the co-founder of SPLeague.org and Mile High Bass myself and SUBfather (james p) usually do all the shows around here in the area check out my site for the info ill also try to post it here as well.
Im a member but am not on a ton... If I had a setup worth showing off I would make the drive over for a show or two...

Im a member but am not on a ton... If I had a setup worth showing off I would make the drive over for a show or two...

What up I live in Thornton lemme know of any upcomming shows you may have, assuming the season is over I still wanna know next springs agenda! I've only been to a couple since moving here(from Ohio) and thaty was at Ultimate Electronice off 84th/Washington so hit me up!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.