fresh alpine double din.....come look!

wone
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
...?
ALPINE IVA W520, this thing has one if not the greatest picture quality available, i have owned most double dins out and the picture is superb.

close to perfect

$450 free shipping

DSCN3155.jpg

DSCN3157.jpg

DSCN3159.jpg

DSCN3160.jpg

DSCN3142.jpg

DSCN3145.jpg

DSCN3149.jpg

I was driving a buddy's truck and he had this HU in. It's was really nice, touch screen was accurate and super easy to use. I set-up blue tooth audio streaming as I was driving, in under 2 minutes. If I could fit a double-din, this would certainly be my unit of choice; and at this price, you couldn't get a better deal.

GLWS man!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

ok so i realized the one u gave in the example did the same video stuff so i see the one mentions 13 band equalizer but the other has "higher"...
This weekend I will be taking actual pictures for other sites. So grab it before its gone
FOR SALE Alpine PDX-V9
As the title states, I'm selling my Alpine PDX-V9. This is a 5-channel amp, with 500 watts being delivered to the sub channel (2-4 ohms) and 100...
Any indication that a loose wire may be the issue? I'd start by checking all the +/- connections to see if one has come lose or is starting to...
Umm the sub outputs. It's brand spanking new with an install booklet etc.

About this thread

wone

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
wone
...?
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date