Budget Subwoofer Build

quber

Well, I'm looking for what the title says //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I am looking at a whole new sound system in my car and a head unit/amp/sub combo seems to be the place to start. I don't exactly have a lot of funds to work with, but pretty much I am looking for the cheapest good sounding sub/amp combo. If anyone could give me a few pointers I would be very grateful.

Edit: Ok Well I am planning on putting the sub/subs in my 01 impala and I am fairly experienced with installation and I know how to install the harness to move and bypass the head unit etc. but I guess my budget would be about 200-250$ for amp and subs? I may be able to go 300 for the lot but it would have to be a serious difference in quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Well I am planning on putting the sub/subs in my 01 impala and I am fairly experienced with installation and I know how to install the harness to move and bypass the head unit etc. but I guess my budget would be about 200-250$ for amp and subs? I may be able to go 300 for the lot but it would have to be a serious difference in quality.

yea, home depot! lol... even if you have never built a box before, a regular ported enclosure is pretty simple to build... you can contact one of the designers on here (ram designs, buck, pro-rabbit... all of them are very good designers) and have them make a design up for you, including the cut sheet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.