jtomsic's new build log...bigger and better this time.

Participant count
  • Participant list

jtomsic
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
ok, so i just paid for my second re xxx 15" like the one im running now, plus i have a stack of other stuff sitting here waitin to go in also. so i'm going to start my build in about.. 2 weeks because i have to order an H/O alt this week coming.. i was gonna order this week but the second xxx presented itself so i had to pull trigger cause they are rare. As far as amp i am debating STILL on either to audiopipe 1800s or a crescendo 3500 i have to find where i can order a crescendo from tho and get a price quote.

sitting here already I have a ton more 1/0, xs power battery, new battery terminals, new inline fuse holders, new distros both power and ground, a lot more audiotechnix deadner still to go in.... and im now buying the main big pieces of equipment this week and next week. first part of this build will be substage then i will be beefing up my frontstage with a set of qlogic kicks and a set of custom comps thinkin morel driver and a selenium tweeter at the moment to go along side my xxx components in the doors.. also will prob be buyin a new 4 channel amp to push both sets.

just got a pleasant addition to my build, i won free alpha damp..

but also today i received my 2nd xxx, bunch of wiring accessories for install, and a few other goodies. like i said im ordering either the amp or alt this week coming, then the other the following week so once i order it all i will begin box build...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.