WTF How Not To Ship A Dc Audio XL Motor-Thegreatestpenn

loudmofo
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
WTF How Not To Ship A Dc Audio XL Motor

this is what i got in the mail today tell me whats wrong here.

006-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

004-5.jpg

003-5.jpg

Video detail of how this was packed

WTF This Is "How" Not To Ship a DC AUDIO 50LB XL Motor - YouTube

Please subscribe to my new youtube channel if you agree with me and how this was shipped

And me and a guy on caco where arguing yesterday taty a priority flat rate box is perfectly fine to ship a tsns motor and ss xx and so on and I was like no its not they are not good for motors I love it.

lol. wow... ridiculous.. i just received a sub yesterday, traveled from FLorida to Wisconsin. ground.

had it wrapped in pool noodles and packing peanuts. nothing wrong at all. seems like this guy was reckless..

And me and a guy on caco where arguing yesterday they a priority flare rate box is perfectly fine to ship a tans motor and ss xx and so on and I was like no its not they are not good for motors I love it.
Certain motors you can get away with it but you have to correctly pack it. I've shipped newer single slug btl motors trf motors 5200 motors etc large flat rate and have yet to have one come in damaged.

You cannot ship a ss xxx motor weighs too much

wow, I ship bass knobs out with more packaging than that!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

loudmofo

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
loudmofo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies