Status
Not open for further replies.

UpGradde
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

2 12" TC Sounds Neo axis drivers.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Can't believe I am doing this, but I need tuition money. 2 of 6 (or 8) ever made, Really powerful, lightweight subs. I have taken real good care of these subs, cones/surrounds are mint! No scratches on the baskets either. One sub has some oxidation on the motor, it was not treated like the other sub. Also, one sub has a different gasket. Both subs work great, just like the day I bought them. They were hardly used, only used a handful of times. These subs hit a 151.8 on the tl off a 3000w amp out of a trunk car. Never dissapointed me, great subs for spl and sq.

Off the top of my head:

2500w rms, 3" coils, titanium cone, Dual 3 ohm VC's, .75" single slug Neo mag, 2 spiders (1 soft spider, 1 ultra soft spider), 26 lbs a piece.

Price:

$900 shipped for both

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

World Class, 5 star exclusive shipping service included.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

img2309medium.jpg

img2323medium.jpg

img2333medium.jpg

img2349medium.jpg

img2355medium.jpg

img5196mm.jpg

img5197medium.jpg

logo00.gif

Hmm.. I will take these off your hands if you still have them in mid September.. I won't have the cash for them until then, unfortunately. Until then GLWS. These are beasts.

Monsters indeed. Donny, sounds good, I am hoping I sell some of my other equipment first that way I can keep these. Trust me, I would NOT be selling these but my current situation leaves me no other choice.

Do not know the price, I would get in contact with Thilo, or DD, they could possibly do it. Subs don't need recharging. I never put a crazy amount of power on these. Hell not even the 2500w recommended for each sub. Only had roughly 3600w going to them both, and only burped it a handful of times off that power. They pulled a 151.8 when I got them, and still managed to do a 151.8 before I pulled them out of the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...