Whats a good angled subwoofer?

You do mean angled box correct? the angle of the box will not decide the sub.. your overall space, power, budget, goals all play a roll though
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Like one of the Kicker truck angled enclosed subwoofers. I don't want to spend a lot and I want tighter bass than what I had with my l5 solo baric so I was thinking maybe a 10 inch. I have a Kicker ZX500.1 amp so what rms subs should I be looking for?

Bro... The subwoofer is the same as any subwoofer. The subwoofer is the speaker that makes noises.... The enclosure the the speaker is mounted to, is angled....

First we need to know what size of subwoofer you're going with, then we need to know WHAT subwoofer you're going with, then we can decide what enclosure suits you. For now, I'll just throw out a couple examples of some enclosures for 12" subs, with different airspaces that could, or could not work for you, depending on your subwoofer choice.

Sonic Sub Boxes 1T12-0.7-GRAY (1t1207-gray) Single 12" Angled

Sonic Sub Boxes 1H12-1.0-BLACK (1h1210-black) Single 12"

I don't know which angle you need either, but those are both made with 3/4" MDF, and one has much more airspace than the either, which would be dependent on your subwoofer choice.

What subwoofer do you currently have? You could simply keep the subwoofer and change enclosures.

If you want that subwoofer, I'd get it here:

Kicker 10CVT102 10-Inch 800W Power Shallow Subwoofer : $83.95 : VMInnovations.com

That comes with free shipping, and you can use our forum discount to get 10 or 15% off.

Or you can buy it with the enclosure here

Kicker 10TCVT102 10-Inch 800W Loaded Subwoofer with Enclosure : $132.95 : VMInnovations.com

And get the same deal. I don't think it's worth the extra $50 though. Personally I'd never buy any of that stuff, but $80 aint bad at all for a kicker.

EDIT: You do want a single 2ohm subwoofer, or a dual 4ohm, that's a must.

I liked the size of the angled box due to trunk space. Right now I have a Kicker L5 12 inch in a kicker ported enclosure, its really really big and thats why i'm looking to downsize the box. If I could get an angled enclosure that would work for my sub that would be awesome. I'm really looking for a sub with really accurate bass that will make a nice addition to my upgraded speakers, not overpower them. Any suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.